Digital signage has many uses within education. Whether it be for announcing upcoming events or activities or directing students or teachers to the right location, digital signage can allow you to do this quickly and efficiently.
So how can a school use digital signage? Here’s a list of the many ways that education can use digital signage from prep to university:
• General announcements – Assembly dates, excursion details and other general information can keep staff and students up-to-date.
• Friendly Reminders – Using digital signage in the front office to remind parents that school fee are due or have them check family details are up-to-date.
• Community news and events – Digital signage allows the local community to share news and information about upcoming events and activities providing an ideal way for community groups to get staff and students involved within the community.
• Campus TV networks – Students and staff can produce & broadcast short video blogs which can be scheduled to play during the day. interviews, news about excursions or even replaying a special assembly can all be used as video blogs.
• School news and weather emergencies – General news or weather emergency information can be effective shared with staff and students.
• Upcoming event information – Help promote the upcoming school production or music concert with dynamic images.
• Academic event calendars – Exam times and locations, assemblies and study group details can be scheduled to display leading up to the event.
• Sports scores – Share all the weekly sports scores. And promote upcoming games and activities.